I leave you some links on the left part of this blog where you can find exercises to practise what you have learnt today. Good luck!! :-)
1. In this website, you can read about the different types of conditional sentences and, at the bottom of the page, there are a couple of exercises of each type. Do not bother doing too difficult exercises, or mixed sentences, or exceptions... as we're just getting started with it. Try types 0 and I.
2. This is an English website. As in the previous link, you can have a look at the theory and then you can practise the exercises given. There are some things that you don't know, but don't worry.
3. In this exercise, you just have to click on the correct answer :-)
4. I find this exercise very interesting as a means of checking your understanding. At the bottom of the page, there's an Answer Key. You can also try Practice #2.
5. These links have been taken from http://www.about.com/, a very complete American website. You can try (in this order) the quiz, a dialogue for more advanced learners, and a reading comprehension. I'll be content if you try the first link.